Written by Delarue64 and Crowlion
Items Required: 2 wolf bones.
Start point: Speak to Pickupstix, who is in Taverly, just south west of
Doric’s hut, or west of the tree spot.
Quest Rewards: 1 QP, access to the summoning skill, 275 gold charms and
276 summoning exp (level 4 summoning).
- Talk to Pickupstix, he tells you that there is a Wolpertinger up
stairs that breeds like a rabbit.
- Go upstairs and check it out.
- Head back to Pickupstix and he tells you that he needs 2 wolf bones,
(they can be obtained from the wolves on white wolf mountain to the
west). He gives you some pouches, gold charms and spirit shards.
- Go down the trapdoor which is located just next to the bookshelves/table.
- Click on infuse-pouch obelisk as shown below in the picture.
- Click spirt wolf pouch up the north west side of the screen.
- You will have 2 wolf pouches, use one of them with the obelisk and
click howl scroll.
- Return to Pickupstix and he will tell you that you are ready to scare
the Wolpertinger away once and for all.
- Go upstairs, then right click on the pouch and click summon, a wolf
will appear between you and the Wolpertinger. Use the howl scroll with
the Wolpertinger and it should scare him away.
- Head back to Pickupstix and he will tell you to recharge your points
at the obelisk as you have drained them all when you scared the Wolpertinger
- Go back to where you made the pouches and scroll, right click the
obelisk and click re-new points.
- Once you have done that, talk to Pickupstix again and you will complete
To make comments or suggestions about this guide click